AgEP Eligibility and Approvals

Am I eligible for assistance?

In order to be eligible for the program you must:
  •     • Be a Conservation District cooperator within the CD you are applying
  •     • Obtain a conservation plan or have materials to support development of a plan
  •     • Obtain a comprehensive nutrient management plan, if applicable
  •     • Be the owner or operator of the land (if operator proof is required)
  •     • Additional land eligibility criteria may exist - contact your local CD for additional information

Who makes the approvals/denials?

The Conservation District board takes action on AgEP applications based on the ranking scores and available funds. Applications by Conservation District supervisors are approved/denied by the West Virginia Conservation Agency based on the ranking scores and available funds.

How do I apply for AgEP?

To apply for the Ag Enhancement Program, and see which practices are offered in your district you can contact your local Conservation District by selecting your county from the drop down or clicking on your county on the map below. Be sure to look for the answers to your questions on the FAQ list in the box to your left as well.

Click on the map to the right to be taken to the large map page, or use the dorpdown to select your county and be taken to your district's web page.

  Barbour Gilmer Lewis Monongalia Raleigh Webster
  Berkeley Grant Lincoln Monroe Randolph Wetzel
  Boone Greenbrier Logan Morgan Ritchie Wirt
  Braxton Hampshire McDowell Nicholas Roane Wood
  Brooke Hancock Marion Ohio Summers Wyoming
  Cabell Hardy Marshall Pendleton Taylor
  Calhoun Harrison Mason Pleasants Tucker
  Clay Jackson Mercer Pocahontas Tyler
  Doddridge Jefferson Mineral Preston Upshur
  Fayette Kanawha Mingo Putnam Wayne